Printing Documents Directly from your OneDrive Folder
You now have the ability to browse and print documents in your OneDrive folder, directly from the printer itself.
Follow the instructions below to do so.
1. Place your fob in front of the "RF IDeas" red logo on the printer.
2. On the touchscreen, click "Device Functions", then tap the "OneDrive Connector" icon.
3. Enter your Grace Church e-mail address, click "next", then enter your password. (Tip: There is a physical keyboard that retracts from the bottom of the touchscreen for easier typing!) Click "Sign In"
4. Your phone number should prefill. Tap your number, then enter the 6 digit code that from your 2 Factor authentication. (For staff, this will be in your Authenticator app, for volunteers and Governing Board it will be texted)
5. The first time through this process, you will need to click "Accept" to allow the OneDrive connection to the printer.
6. Your connection is now set up. You can scan directly to your OneDrive folder. You can also browse to your OneDrive Folders by clicking "Print a document" then navigating to the file you want to print.