Must be done the first time accessing your Grace Church Account.
This initial step must be done while connected to the Grace Church wireless network. You will also need access to your mobile device while doing these steps.
1. Open your preferred browser, then go to mail.gracechurch.us
2. Type in the full Grace Church e-mail address you have been given, then click "next"
3. Type in your password and hit "OK". The below screen will show, then click "Next".
4. You will need to click "I want to setup using a different method" on the bottom of the next screen (see first screenshot below). You will then select "Authentication Phone" on the next screen. Next, you will be asked for your phone number. Enter your number, make sure "Text me a code" is selected, then click "next".
5. You will immediately be texted a 6 digit code. Do not ever provide this code to anyone. Enter the code as requested and click "next".
6. Click "Done" on the next screen. Multi Factor Authentication has now been set up for your account.