When setting up a new phone, you will need to set up Multi Factor Authentication on your new phone. These instructions are for new phones only, and will only work when your computer is in the Grace building and on our Guest or Staff. All other situations will require an in-person visit to IT to get you going.
To avoid the possibility of being temporarily locked out of your Grace accounts, this should be done before wiping / disabling your old phone.
IF YOUR PHONE IS LOST OR STOLEN, PLEASE CONTACT IT IMMEDIATELY.
1. On your staff computer, go to mail.gracechurch.us. If you are unable to sign in at this step, reach out to IT. After you are signed in click on your picture in the top right and select “View Account”
2. Select “Update Info” under the Security info tile.
3. Click delete next to all items that say, Microsoft Authenticator or Authenticator app. (This will remove access from old phone)
Click delete next to “Phone”
4. In the top right click your picture and sign out.
5. Sign back in with password. A pop-up will appear saying "More Information is Required". Click next.
On MFA Setup, click next again. It will then show you a QR Code.
6. Open the Authentication app on your phone. If you are using the Microsoft Authenticator app, Click the + sign, click add account, "Add a Work or School account", then hit "Scan QR Code". You may have to allow access to your phone's camera.
7. Enter the code from your phone on your computer screen.
8. Next you will set up your phone number for text authentication. Enter your phone number and click next.
Enter the code that is texted to you and click DONE.
You have now set up MFA on your new device.