Grace Church has a new solution for sending and receiving fax documents called fax.plus. It is a more cost efficient solution compared to our previous physical phone line. The new Email to Fax feature enables users to send fax at ease right from their email account without needing to login to any application or website.
To send a fax, YOU WILL NEED TO FIRST REQUEST SEND FAX ACCESS FROM I.T. by putting in a helpdesk ticket.
Once you have been granted access to send faxes, follow these steps to send a fax.
1. In Outlook, open up a new e-mail.
2. At the top, click "Options", then click "From". This will allow you to choose the e-mail address you are sending from.
3. Click "From", then click "other e-mail address"
4. Enter the e-mail address email@example.com. IF THIS STEP IS NOT DONE, YOUR FAX WILL NOT SEND.
5. In the To: field, write the destination’s fax number (along with the country and area code) followed by @fax.plus (example: +firstname.lastname@example.org).
Attach the files you wish to fax (we support pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, png, jpg, tiff formats) and if you wish to have a cover sheet simply write the context of your cover sheet in the email and it will appear as the first page of your faxes. Remember to delete your e-mail signature if you do not want it included in your fax cover sheet.
When done, click send. Your fax will then be sent.