If you would like to sync a OneDrive folder that someone has shared with you to your work computer's File Explorer, please follow the steps below.
1. Make sure the other user has shared the file/folder with you already.
2. Sign into OneDrive using a web browser. (http://mail.gracechurch.us)
3. Click on OneDrive Icon.
4. On the left side menu click "Shared":
5. Locate the folder that another user shared with you from step 1. Click on the shared folder.
6. You should now see the contents of the share folder. In the top menu bar locate the "Sync" button:
7. You will see the following screen while the link gets setup. Please Click "Open Microsoft OneDrive"
8. You should see a box pop up saying you are now syncing that folder.
9. Please open "File Explorer" on your work computer.
In the left menu you will now see a folder named "Grace Church". If you expand that folder you will see the shared folder is now synced to your local PC. If you click on the folder you should see all files that are shared under that folder. This folder should stay synced and up to date as long as you have internet on your computer.
Please submit an IT helpdesk ticket if you need help getting a folder to sync. Please remember, you will only be able to sync shared OneDrive folders on your Grace owned work computer.