LIVESTREAM CHAT GUIDELINES
WHAT TO SAY
Give Context. It helps for people who maybe late joining into the stream. (ex: if you're just tuning in, we're in Mark 1:5.)
Ask Questions. This prompts people to chat and increase engagement. (ex: Where are you tuning in from
today? Share in the comments!)
Give A Shout Out. This makes viewers feel known and loved. (ex: Welcome Amy, so glad you're with us today!)
Seek Engagement. Whether it's asking for people comment or share a story of hope in the chat, give them something to go off of. (ex: What is one word to describe how you're feeling today?)
Point Them to Resources. We have a TON of great information on our website. (ex: if someone is struggling with anxiety or depression, you can point them to our Resource Center.)
Be Mindful of Your Platform. Remember, each platform has it's own unique features so word things
Be Prepared. Logon early each time and know how to use the tools!
Avoid "Us/Them" Language. Remember, we are all one church and it's good to you all inclusive language!
EXAMPLES & PROMPTS
- Welcome everyone! It's great to worship with you this morning! Share who you're watching with today!
- If you're just tuning in, WELCOME! It's so good to worship together as one big FAMILY!
- Good morning all! Who all is thankful to be worshiping together today?
- It's so good to be worshiping together again this weekend! Share where you're tuning in from today.
- It's so good to be together! Comment with an emoji that describes how you're feeling today.
- Last week, you shared of stories about inviting people to the livestream and because of that, life change is happening all over the world! Check out a few comments from people on the chat last weekend:
- This is exactly what I needed to hear today!
- Thank you, this is just what I needed in a time where I am feeling isolated and afraid.
- I don't know this church, but am grateful for what you're doing.
That's because you shared this with others...THANK YOU! Continue sharing!
- THANK YOU, Grace Family! Lives are changing because of your generosity! If you're able to give during this time, your gifts will go to continuing to pay staff to do ministry work, run the Care Center, provide to our community, and more. To give, visit gracechurch.us/give or text ONEGRACE to 77977.
- THANK YOU to everyone who has been able to give during this time. Even though it's a different time, God's work does NOT take a break! Lives are changing through your sacrificial gifts. For example, last week ministry work continued to grow for all ages, weekend services were viewed by over 9,000 people, the Care Center served over 3,300 people, and more. And, that could NOT happening without your generosity. To give, visit gracechurch.us/give or text ONEGRACE to 77977.
- Every one of us has a different story. We all face different kinds of brokenness. Regardless of where you are on your spiritual journey, Peter’s story represents all of us.
- Jesus calls you to a life of purpose - he offers you his salvation - not when you’ve got everything all
sorted out, not in spite of your brokenness. No. Jesus calls you through it.
- In the midst of His fear, Jesus chooses to trust in God! Who needed to hear that this morning?
- For the battle belongs to you lord! Can we get an AMEN?!
- Tune into Matthew 27:1.
- Hit the LIKE/LOVE button if you needed to hear that song today!
- Stand where ever you are and sing this out to God!
- You are way maker...miracle worker...promise keeper...light in the darkness...my God, THAT IS WHO
YOU ARE! THANK YOU Brad, Ephraim & Maron! We need this today!
- You never fail - You never will - I trust Your name for greater things - You will come through - You
always do - I trust Your name for greater things. Comment with AMEN if you trust God for greater
- If you have a prayer request, you can fill out the prayer request form on gracechurch.us/care or leave it in the comments and our prayer team/staff will be praying over you.
- Need care or prayer today? Visit gracechurch.us/care to learn about assistance, speak to a pastor or
submit a prayer request.
- What is one worship song that brings you closer to God? Share here and it will get added to the "Your Picks" list on Spotify!
- THANK YOU for worshiping together, Grace family! As a community, let's continue holding each other up in prayer and if you need care, food, prayer, support, etc, visit gracechurch.us/care.
- If you need care or prayer in anyway, visit gracechurch.us/care.
- THANK YOU for worshiping together today and see you all again next week! Hit the "Like" button if
you'll be back next weekend.
- If you love Tim Ayers, be sure to join his online class on the Book of Mark every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. on YouTube at YouTube.com/GraceChurchIN.
- Are you feeling anxious today? Visit our Resource Center at gracechurch.us/resourcecenter for
guidance and support.
- Struggling with addiction? Know that YOU ARE LOVED! Visit gracechurch.us/resourcecenter for support and practical care.
- Is your marriage struggling? Get counseling resources, helpful apps and sermons, and so much more right at your finger tips. Visit gracechurch.us/resourcecenter for more!
- How is everyone feeling today? Share using an emoji in the comments?
- Which heart emoji describes how you're feeling today? sad face emoji = Bad | straight mouth emoji =OK | happy face emoji = Great
- Share a scripture that is uplifting and hopeful in the comments!
- Share support and care ideas in the comments!
- What do you need to hear today?
- Share a song that makes you feel 😃.