Remove access from native mail/calendar app (If you don't have native apps connected on your device, skip to removing outlook app step)
- Enter the Settings app for your phone, the go to the “Passwords and Accounts” section, then click on your Grace Account. It could be named "Exchange" or anything you typed when setting up the account
At the bottom of your Grace account page (if you have other personal e-mail accounts, make sure you have your Grace account selected) , click “Delete account.” (You will add it back in later in the Outlook app.)
Remove Currently installed Outlook App
If you have the Outlook app currently, remove it. You can do this by doing a long hold on the Outlook app, then click the "X" on the app icon to uninstall. (You will reinstall & setup the outlook app below)
Download the Authenticator App
******Note: The Authenticator app must remain on your phone in order to be granted access to Grace Apps********
Go to the App store. Search “Authenticator” (no quotes), then click and download the Microsoft Authenticator app. Once downloaded, DO NOT OPEN THE APP. Simply move on to the next step.
Download and setup Outlook
We suggest setting up Outlook first, so lets follow these instructions to get that set up:
1. Download and install the Outlook app from the App store.
2. Open the Outlook app, then enter your Grace e-mail address and click to add the account.
3. It will ask you to open the Authenticator app. Click to open it.
4. Your e-mail address should prefill and ask for your password. Enter password then click to sign in. When asked, click "Register" to continue signing in.
5. When prompted "Turn On" Notifications & "Allow" Outlook to Send Notifications
6. If you would like to add any personal e-mail or calendar accounts to Outlook, you can do so at this step. Otherwise, click "Maybe later". You may also allow pop up notifications for your e-mail and calendar events.
*OPTIONAL* - Contact Sync
If you want to sync your Outlook contacts to the Native Contact app built into your iOS device please follow the steps below.
1. In the Outlook app, click the circle at the top left with your initials, then click the gear at the bottom left for "settings".
2. Click where your mail account is listed at the top, then toggle the "Save contacts" button to on (to the right)
Your e-mail and calendar are now set up! Follow the same procedure for your other desired Microsoft apps.