If you currently have the Native "Mail" app setup with your Grace Email please follow the next step. If you are unsure please follow the next step and see if you can find an account with your Grace email.
Remove access from native mail/calendar app
1. Enter the Settings app for your phone, the go to the “accounts” section.
2. Go to the settings for your Grace church account, then click “Remove.” (You will add it back in later in the Outlook app.)
Android phones may vary. If these instructions do not match up to your device, please reach out to IT and we can help!
Remove Currently installed Outlook App (If installed)
If you have the Outlook app currently, remove it. You can do this by doing a long hold on the Outlook app, then dragging it to the “uninstall” section. (You will reinstall & setup the outlook app below)
Note: You may get a message saying you cannot uninstall Outlook. If so, click "Manage Device Administrator" at the bottom of that message, then toggle "Outlook Device Policy" to "off."
Download the Company Portal
******Note: The Company Portal app must remain on your phone in order to be granted access to Grace Apps********
Go to the App store. Search “Intune” (no quotes), then click and download the Intune Company Portal.
Once downloaded, DO NOT OPEN THE APP. Simply move on to the next step.
Download and setup your desired Microsoft apps
You now can download and setup your preferred Microsoft apps. We suggest setting up Outlook first, so lets follow these instructions to get that set up:
1. Download and install the Outlook app from the Google Play app store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.outlook&hl=en_IE)
2. Open the Outlook app and click to begin
3. Enter your Grace e-mail address and click to continue.
4. Click "Register" to register your device on our network.
5. Base users can click "skip" on the focused inbox question. Alternatively, advanced users can set up a focused inbox if they so desire.
6. If you wish to add personal e-mail and calendar accounts to Outlook, you can do so now. Otherwise, you can click "skip".
*OPTIONAL* - Contact Sync
If you want to sync your Outlook contacts to the Native Contact app built into your Android device please follow the steps below.
1. Click the three horizontal lines button at the top left, then click the gear at the bottom right for your account settings.
2. Click on your mail account, then toggle the "Sync Contacts" option to on (slider set to the right).
Your e-mail is now setup!
Follow this process for all of your preferred Microsoft Apps. A list of our recommendations is: