Office 365 - Editing Distribution Groups
To edit the properties of a distribution group, you must be an owner of the group.
1. Log into your office account at http://mail.gracechurch.us
2. Click Outlook from the list of Apps.
2. Click the "settings" gear at the top right of the page.
3. At the bottom of the context menu, click "View all Outlook settings"
. In the menu on the left hand side of the screen, under General select Distribution groups.
4. Select an existing group and click the pencil icon to change its properties.
|general||Change basic properties about the group
(NEVER check "Hide this group..." or the group will be inaccessible)
|ownership||Change who owns the group
|membership||Change who belongs to the group
|membership approval||Change how people join the group|
|delivery management||Change who can send to the group|
|message approval||Change how messages sent to the group are moderated|
|email options||Change which addresses send to the group|
|MailTip||Informative messages displayed to users while they're composing a message|